Konferencja upowszechniająca projekt „Towards E-Coaching”, as the conference was in Polish
The National Dissemination Event in Poland was organized on 09.02.2023 by the Faculty of Computer Science of Bialystok University of Technology, Poland. The event was held in hybrid form, both on site as also online in a virtual meeting created on the MS Teams Platform, allowing participants to choose their possibility to take part in the conference all over Poland. We had online and onsite participants. There attended the event onsite: academic teachers and students from Bialystok University of Technology, University of Bialystok, secondary school teachers, representatives from Marshall Office of Podlasie Voivodeship, representatives from IT companies from IT cluster in Bialystok. There was recorded a special invitation from the Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science of BUT, the invitation was sent to many universities in Poland and to cells of the quality teaching managements at universities:
The conference was opened by the main rector of BUT – prof. Marta Kosior-Kazberuk, what was the big honor to organizers and participants.
The goal of the event was to present and promote the main project outputs and results, focusing on the pilot lectures directed by teachers from BUT on programming, entrepreneurship, calculus and linear algebra. We presented also the main ideas in the new methodology of e-coaching in science and the possibility to use of the integrated e-learning platform Coursevo. In program we include the following points:
- The results of E-coach project: new methodology, courses for teachers and students, experiences from the pilot courses, it was presented by prof. Dorota Mozyrska, the chair of the project and the chairman of the conference
- On the application of e-coaching methodology in the process of online learning for newer entrepreneurship, presented by dr inż. kpt. ż. w. Piotr Wołejsza, dr inż. Maciej Kopczyński; presentation partially online from the side of Piotr Wołejsza
- E-coaching methodology in teaching calculus and linear algebra, dr hab. Małgorzata Wyrwas,prof. PB, dr Marzena Filipowicz-Chomko, dr hab. Dorota Mozyrska, prof. PB
- E-coaching methodology in teaching programming, dr inż. Maciej Kopczyński, dr hab. inż. Ireneusz Mrozek, prof. PB
- Impressions from students, who took part at math courses, their talk is recorded, see link: https://youtu.be/3ah1ppJ7f24
In the end we stay longer on discussion between online participants and trainers as well students.